Technical SEO: Juice for The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns
Do you need help improving the Technical Search Engine Optimization (Technical SEO) for your WordPress website?
Technical SEO Specialist, at your service:
✅ Technical Search Engine Optimization Consultant
✅ WordPress Specialist
✅ Over twenty years of experience in Web Development
✅ Over twenty years of software engineering experience
✅ BS & MS in Computer Science
Are You Trapped In A WordPress Rabbit Hole ?
This happens all too frequently, even with technology companies that have technical expertise on-hand to deal with problems such as website management. Someone has to keep the business website up-to-date however WordPress, while a very powerful Content Management System (CMS), is more complicated than may appear at first glance — and this becomes especially important when investing in Digital Marketing Campaigns designed to win new customers for the business.
- WordPress Plugins — Approaching 60,000 as of November 2022.
- WordPress Themes — Over 10,000 as of November 2022
- Running site structure tests and correcting issues
- Site speed testing tools including GTmetrix, WebPageTest.org, and Chrome Lighthouse
- Running site health audits and correcting outstanding issues
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Image optimization, image SEO, image URL structure
- SEMrush, Ahrefs, and MOZ
- Web Developer tools such as Chrome DevTools (Chrome Developer Tools)
- Progressive Web Applications
- Open Graph Protocol
- Backing up your WordPress website
- Upgrading PHP
- WordPress site migrations
- Choosing a good WordPress hosting provider
- Backlinks, internal links, external links, follow links (dofollow links / do-follow links), and no follow (nofollow) links.
- Proper URL structure
and the level of complexity and time required to get and keep WordPress in good working order grows quickly. This requires the skills of a Technical Search Engine Optimization specialist (Technical SEO) — a professional who is proficient with these technologies, for example. Regarding Technical SEO: this subject has a fair amount of overlap with basic software engineering however it also overlaps a bit with digital marketing as well.
A few unfortunate issues that come from using a CMS such as WordPress:
- It’s possible to have a higher-than-usual bounce rate because the website is slow. WordPress optimization is not easy to do and it also can require many changes accompanied by testing.
- It’s possible to have good content which is not performing well because it’s not structured properly.
- It’s possible to have good content which is not seen by Google.
- We have to stay on top of WordPress constantly — even more so if the site is actively used as a front-end to attract customers.
Better Digital Marketing Campaigns Begin with Fantastic Technical SEO!
I am the founder of Coherent Logic Limited, a software technology based in McLean, VA (Northern Virginia) and focusing on Technical Search Engine Optimization (Technical SEO) and the WordPress Content Management System (CMS).
We help our customers discover and correct problems that can negatively impact ranking with search engines such as Google and Bing, develop properly structured content which leads to increases in organic traffic, and research and engineer content that visitors are actually searching for. The net result from this investment is an improvement in the website’s overall health, a reduced reliance on expensive ad campaigns, and more valuable digital marketing campaigns.