Do you need help with any of the following: Organic SEO, Technical SEO, or the WordPress Content Management System? I’m available as an:
Organic SEO Consultant
As an Organic SEO Consultant I can deliver the following:
- Increased visibility in search results: By optimizing your website’s content and structure, I can help to improve your website’s rankings in search results, making it more visible to potential customers.
- Better targeted traffic: Organic SEO focuses on targeting specific keywords and phrases that are relevant to your business’ products or services, and this can attract targeted traffic to your company website.
- Cost-effective: Organic SEO is a non-paid method of improving your website’s visibility, which can be more cost-effective than pay-per-click advertising campaigns in the long term.
- Improved user experience (UX): By optimizing a website’s content and structure, an Organic SEO consultant can improve the UX for visitors, and this can increase both engagement and conversions.
- Competitive advantage: By staying up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices, I can help your business stay ahead of the competition and attract more customers.
In summary, the benefits of working with an Organic SEO Consultant such as myself can include increased visibility in search results, more targeted traffic, cost-effectiveness, and improved user experience (UX), as well as deliver a competitive advantage to your business.
Technical SEO Consultant
Technical SEO is a subject that overlaps heavily with software development and software engineering and this is an area where I have substantial experience.
WordPress SEO Consultant
The purpose of this website is to act as a demonstration of my skills in the following subjects: Organic SEO, Technical SEO, and the WordPress Content Management System.
Most of the content on this site covers the following subjects:
Almost all of the content here has been engineered to perform well with Google and has typically been through many rounds of revisions after reviewing data from SEMrush as well as Google Search Console.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Keyword research is conducted using SEMrush and other tools.
This website also relies heavily on the All In One SEO Plugin (AIOSEO) for WordPress.
Technical SEO audit and remediation work is also done using the SEMrush site audit tool and various other auditing solutions including Chrome Developer Tools and Chrome Lighthouse, GTmetrix, and WebpageTest.org (etc).
This website also relies on several plugins that are helpful for solving Technical SEO problems including JetPack Boost and All In One SEO Pack Plugin for WordPress.